year of call
- 2014, Alberta
- Juris Doctor, University of British Columbia, 2013
- NRET Dip., NSCC, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts, St. Francis Xavier University, 2005
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
- Calgary Bar Association
- Has represented both individuals and financial institutions in the Court of Queen’s Bench Alberta and the Court of Appeal of Alberta in estate matters involving the removal and replacement of Personal Representatives, Guardians and Trustees, as well as in matters of Will and Trust interpretation, the validity of holograph wills, compensation for Personal Representatives and Trustees, beneficiary designations, breach of trust allegations, challenges to inter vivos gifts, Dependent Support and Relief claims, Family Maintenance and Support claims and creditors’ claims against estates.
- Has argued applications for the re-sealing of foreign grants, the conveyancing of real property, and the completion of distributions to beneficiaries.
- Provides advice to Trustees and Guardians of represented adults.
- Advises clients on issues arising under Personal Directives and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Has appeared before all levels of court in Alberta, British Columbia, and Federal Court, in addition to various regulatory boards.
- Board of Directors - Canucks Rugby Club
- Calgary Rugby Union – Disciplinary Appeal Panel