Business disputes resolved efficiently
Litigation can be costly and stressful. We are sensitive to that reality which is why we focus on practical, common sense legal solutions to disputes. We represent public corporations, private enterprises and individuals and are adept at tailoring unique solutions to meet your needs and protect your interests.
Our lawyers believe in clear, open communication with our clients, because that helps us develop the most appropriate response to the situation and manage our clients’ risk. We advise you of your legal position and the results that can reasonably be expected from any legal proceedings. Then we work with you to develop an appropriate strategy to resolve each dispute. Sometimes that means negotiation, mediation or arbitration instead of litigation. As your experienced advisor, we direct our clients toward and facilitate the most appropriate approach for dispute resolution.
In cases where the stakes are significant and a strong stance is required, we are very experienced in taking swift and deliberate action to protect our clients’ interests. In such cases, we have achieved regular and consistent success at both the trial and appellate levels.
- Contractual disputes
- Commercial arbitration
- Private domestic arbitration
- Cross border disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Intellectual property disputes
- Misappropriation of confidential information, wrongful taking of trade secrets and passing off claims
- Construction disputes and arbitrations
- Disputes over freehold leases, royalty trusts and farmout agreements
- Disputes over gross overriding royalty agreements
- Disputes over facility operating agreements
- Loan agreement disputes
- Securities hearings and litigation
- Defending class action lawsuits
As your experienced advisor, we work with you to find practical, common sense legal solutions to disputes.