Simple resolutions for complex regulations.
With our wide range of legal experience before regulatory bodies, we can help remove administrative roadblocks for your business. Every business involves dealing with administrative and regulatory bodies, but that doesn’t mean it has to get in the way of your operations.
Our lawyers understand how to explain your options clearly and simply, so you are able to do what’s best for your business with confidence. We are skilled at conducting complex proceedings with a focus on achieving the business results you want.
- Gas export licensing
- Short-term gas export orders
- Pipeline, facilities and tariff applications
- Transmission and distribution line facility and need applications
- Appeals and challenges of decisions
- National Energy Board
- Alberta Utilities Commission
- Surface Rights Board
- Municipal Government Board
- Labour Relations Board
- Human Rights Commission
- Workers’ Compensation Board
- Municipal, subdivision and development appeal boards
We are here to provide expert legal advice so you can focus on what matters – operations.*This update is intended for general information only on the subject matter and is not to be taken as legal advice.