Convert land into a valuable marketable asset
Our team of lawyers are experienced in providing legal guidance on the planning of subdivisions and development of land, including any hearing or litigation required to obtain approval for your land development.
We provide legal services to a number of prominent land developers and home builders as well as landowners wishing to maximize the return on their valuable land. Land use planning and development can be legally intensive but our keen eye to efficiency and the bottom line allows us to carry out our work quickly, effectively and at an affordable legal cost to our clients. Not unlike other areas of the legal practice, our development clients and other landowners are particularly focussed on prompt and effective legal services to achieve the results they intend.
- Advice for planning use of land
- Rights of first refusal and rights of first offer
- Options and agreements for sale
- Easements, rights of way
- Architectural controls and restrictive covenants
- Land use designation and zoning
- Area structure plans
- Outline plans and planning
- Land use approval applications
- Appeals of land use and subdivision decisions
- Subdivision of land
- Ecological and agricultural conservation easements
- Land title issues
- Survey issues
- Boundary issues
We provide expertise to help you maximize the return on your valuable land.*This update is intended for general information only on the subject matter and is not to be taken as legal advice.