Better advice. Better decisions.
With the right legal advice, your board of directors can operate more efficiently and limit your exposure to liability. Our legal team’s experience and expertise can help with all aspects of corporate governance for virtually any type of corporation. We offer our expertise to businesses in every stage of business development.
With our advice, your board and subcommittee members can make more informed decisions, perform better and limit liability for your organization.
- Corporate governance best practices
- Independent legal advice to Boards, Board Committees and to directors
- Identifying governance issues and avoiding governance problems
- Second opinions
- Board and committee structure
- Board and Committee roles and mandates
- Mandates for special committees and independent committees
- Board, director and committee orientation and education
- Corporate decision making processes and policies
- Conflicts of interest and ethics
- Whistleblower policies
- Codes of conduct
- Risk management
- Succession planning for Boards and Committees
- Conduct of Board and Committee meetings
- Drafting appropriate Board resolutions and meeting minutes
- Director and executive compensation
- Duties and liabilities of directors and officers
- Indemnity agreements and directors and officers liability insurance
- Regulatory compliance
- Shareholder communications and investor relations
We provide you the right legal advice for any situation to help you and your board operate more efficiently.*This update is intended for general information only on the subject matter and is not to be taken as legal advice.