Legal Expertise to Support the Diverse Needs of Indigenous Clients
We recognize that the legal needs of Indigenous communities are as diverse as the communities themselves. We rely on our legal expertise in a number of traditional and emerging areas to service the demands of our Indigenous clients.
As a full service law firm, we work with Indigenous communities and Indigenous owned businesses to provide a full suite of services including: Specific Claims, Treaty and inherent rights claims, litigation, governance, corporate and commercial transactions, administrative law and regulatory advocacy, employment law, trusts and any other matters faced by our clients.
- Administrative Law and Regulatory Advocacy
- Corporate and Commercial Transactions
- Employment, Labour and Human Rights
- Intellectual Property
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Land Use Planning and Municipal Development
- Specific Claims
- Treaty and Inherent Rights Claims
We serve a broad range of local, national and international businesses.*This update is intended for general information only on the subject matter and is not to be taken as legal advice.