Confidence to get the deal done right
Our team of lawyers bring the experience necessary to ensure your transactions make sense, legally and strategically. We work with businesses in a range of industries to ensure transactions are completed on time and on budget.
With practical business backgrounds in private and public companies, along with extensive familiarity with regulatory authorities, our lawyers can help negotiate and structure transactions. We get deals done right for your business while minimizing your risks and maximizing your business needs and potential.
- Advice to issuers, investors and underwriters including private, public and institutional entities in a variety of industries
- Structuring debt and equity financing agreements through private placements, exempt offerings, rights offerings, private equity, accessing public markets (via initial public offering, secondary market offerings and reverse take-overs), and venture capital
- Mergers, acquisitions and dispositions including take-over bids and plans of arrangement
- Private placements and exempt offerings
- Capital market financings: initial public offerings, secondary offerings and share buy backs
- Stock exchange listings and filings
- Continuous disclosure compliance
- Corporate governance
- Corporate re-organizations and rationalization
We get deals done right for your business while minimizing your risks.*This update is intended for general information only on the subject matter and is not to be taken as legal advice.
David Sevalrud, ICD.D., K.C.
Leslie Weekes, ICD.D.