- Bobbie Hails
year of call
- 1993, Alberta
- Bachelor of Arts, English and Political Science, University of Calgary, 1989
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Alberta, 1992
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
- CBA Insolvency Subsection
- CBA Foreclosure Subsection
- INSOL International
- Turnaround Management Association
- Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
teaching & publications
- I taught the Alberta Bar Admission Course on the Personal Property Security Act for more than 10 years.
- I’ve lectured on topics including collection practices, chattel security, subordination agreements, and the Fair Trading Act.
- I’ve been published by The Lawyer’s Weekly, Insight, and the Legal Education Society of Alberta.