- Jennifer Van Krause
year of call
- 2014, Alberta
- Bachelor of Management (with honours), University of British Columbia, 2010
- Juris Doctor, University of Alberta, 2013
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
- Calgary Bar Association
- CBA Real Property Subsection
- CBA Securities Subsection
- Counsel clients with respect to their acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing and development of commercial real property.
- Counsel clients with respect to their development, organization and sale of bare land and conventional condominiums.
- Counsel clients on matters related to mergers, sales and acquisitions of business entities.
- Counsel clients with respect to bank and investor financings.
- Counsel clients with respect to legal entity structuring (corporation, joint venture, partnership, trust etc.).
- Counsel clients with respect to corporate reorganizations and recapitalizations.
- Counsel clients with respect to corporate governance matters (shareholder agreements, board composition etc.)
- Counsel to non-profit/charitable entities with respect to organizational and governance related matters.
- University of British Columbia - Equity and Diversity Committee Member
- Captain of conference champion UBC-O Heat basketball team
- Board of Directors- Accessible Housing Calgary